The Missouri Division of Tourism is hosting a series of meetings across the state to interact with local tourism representatives.
At the meetings, participants will:
- Learn more about the significant impact tourism has on Missouri’s economy.
- Hear from Missouri Tourism Director Ward Franz and staff about their work to increase tourism across the state.
- Build partnerships and increase communication to strengthen Missouri’s tourism industry.
- Find out what’s new in 2019.
Lunch and a Q & A session will provide time for questions and networking with Division of Tourism staff and members of the tourism industry. Cost is $20 per person.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in tourism including: local and statewide elected officials; community and business leaders; managers and staff from convention and visitors bureaus, chambers of commerce, and economic development organizations; and owners and managers of tourism-related businesses.
WHEN AND WHERE
Five meetings are scheduled across the state. You are welcome to attend any or all of the meetings. Chose the date and location that works best for you.
- Northeast region: March 15, Maryland Heights
- Central region: March 18, Fulton
- Southeast region: March 19, Cape Girardeau
- Northwest region: March 20, Liberty
- Southwest region: March 22, Springfield
Register here. Cost is $20 per person.
Note: These meetings are in addition to the annual Governor’s Conference on Tourism. Be sure to save the date for the Governor’s Conference Oct. 8-10 in Columbia.