The Missouri Division of Tourism will take its show on the road with five regional tourism meetings this spring.
Mark your calendar and make plans to attend to:
- Learn more about the significant impact tourism has on Missouri’s economy.
- Hear from Missouri Division of Tourism staff about their work to increase tourism across the state.
- Build partnerships and increase communication to strengthen Missouri’s tourism industry.
- Find out what’s new in 2020.
- Lunch and a Q & A session will provide time for questions and networking with Division of Tourism staff and members of the tourism industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The regional meetings are designed for anyone interested in tourism including local and statewide elected officials; community and business leaders; managers and staff from convention and visitors bureaus, chambers of commerce, and economic development organizations; and owners and managers of tourism-related businesses.
Please forward this save-the-date message to anyone in your community who could benefit from learning more about Missouri tourism.
WHEN AND WHERE
Five meetings will take place across the state. You are welcome to attend any or all of the meetings. Chose the date and location that works best for you.
- Central region: March 13, Lake of the Ozarks
- Northeast region: March 20, Hannibal
- Northwest region: March 27, St. Joseph
- Southwest region: April 3, Branson
- Southeast region: April 10, Ste. Genevieve
Watch for registration information coming soon.