Although most group business booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau has canceled since the pandemic began in the spring, a few remain on the calendar. Please keep in mind these groups could still cancel but if they don’t, we encourage you to welcome them on your business’ marquee and in other ways to show them their business is appreciated.
The list below represents groups booked by the CVB and groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change. Groups that generate less than 100 room nights are not list
Groups generating at least 1,000 room nights at area hotels are in bold font.
- Oct. 7-9 – American Planning Assoc. – Missouri Chapter state conference, 150 attendees, 218 room nights
- Oct. 16-18 – National Street Rod Assoc. Mid-America Street Rod Nationals, 6,000 attendees, 2,470 room nights
- Oct. 22-24 – Missouri Society of Professional Surveyors meeting and convention, 250 attendees, 359 room nights
- Oct. 29-31 – Missouri State High School Activities Assoc. Softball championship, 4,000 attendees, 415 room nights
- Nov. 20-22 – Barn Hunt Assoc. Nationals, 200 attendees, 100 room nights
- Dec. 9-10 – National Beta Club Junior Beta Convention, 3,300 attendees, 581 room nights
- Dec. 11-12 – National Beta Club Senior Beta Convention, 3,000 attendees, 1,806 room nights
For more information about group sales, contact Dana Maugans, sales director, at 417-881-5300 or email@example.com.