The Missouri Division of Tourism will host a virtual meeting to discuss the impact of tourism in our communities and provide an update on how the division is promoting Missouri as a premier travel destination.
The WebEx meeting will be from 1-2:45 p.m. March 12. To register, click here and select “Register” to complete the form.
The program is for individuals interested in tourism, including local and statewide elected officials; community and business leaders; managers and staff from convention and visitor bureaus, chambers of commerce, and economic development organizations; and owners and managers of tourism-related businesses.
You are welcome to extend this invitation to others and encourage them to register.
- 1:00 PM Welcome & Introductions
- 1:05 PM MDT Overview – Annual Report Highlights
- 1:25 PM Program Overviews: Finance – Research – Marketing – Co-op Marketing – Missouri Film Office
- 1:45 PM Missouri Travel Alliance
- 1:50 PM Missouri Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- 2:00 PM Break
- 2:05 PM Department of Economic Development Update – Business and Community Solutions
- 2:20 PM That’s My M-O Launch
- 2:35 PM Q & A
- 2:45 PM Adjourn